Saturday, May 10, 2008

More goodness

Scott just got in 460 bricks of the 2008 Dehong Purple Varietal. He's already down to around a hundred. When I talked to him the other day, he mentioned that he had just received them a couple of days prior. I remember how much of a pain it was to get ahold of the 2005 that I have, so I bought two. On top of that, I bought a tong of the 2008 Menghai 7542(801) as well. One of these days I'll get my notes on paper. But for now, I'm very excited just taking in the smells and making room in my cupboard. I think I'm going to move all of my stuff to the pantry soon. I've got an empty cabinet that is nice and far away from any strong odors and humidity appears ideal for aging.

The thing that really occupies my time is my daughter. She's crawling, and she just learned to stand. Plus, she's teething, so she's up a hundred times a night. As soon as the rhythm gets a little more routine, I'll have time to write more; for now, well, it's business as usual.

No comments: