Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tea Wave

So the more and more I talk to people about it, the more people I come across people who have had a chance to mess around with Google Wave. It's an amazing vehicle for communication and information sharing. The problem however, is that nobody really knows exactly what to do with it yet. It's got features that allow users to embed pictures, maps, links, and even pull people into waves in real-time. This got me thinking about using it as a resource to help spread knowledge about various teas, vendors, the regions they come from, tips for brewing, and whatever else people might be interested in learning. I know I've already got a few of you listed as contacts, but I still have 12 invites if anyone is interested in using something we all know and love to find out what exactly can be done with Google Wave. Any takers?

No comments: